Shuttle Bus Service during Summer Vacation Residence
The last day of the University-operated semester shuttle bus services on weekdays (Monday to Friday except public holidays) is on 26 May 2017 (Friday) and will be resumed on 1 September 2017 (Thursday).
During the period of Summer Vacation Residence (29 May to 31 August 2017), shuttle bus service on weekdays will be arranged by the General Office of JockeyClub Student Village III. Only the morning trips from JCSVIII to FMB will be provided. The service will be operated on “cost-recovery” principle and the fare will be $5/trip.
The timetable is listed as follows:
Trips from JCSVIII to FMB: 08:10, 08:30, 08:50, 09:10, 09:30
Residents may travel to the Main Campus or Centennial Campus by MTR.
The University-operated shuttle bus service on Saturdays remains unchanged.
1) Bus service is not available on Public and University Holidays, when Typhoon Signal No. 8 or Black Rainstorm warning signal is hoisted.
2) As road condition is beyond our control, there may be possible delay of the scheduled time.
3) Users should purchase bus tickets in order to use the service. Bus tickets will be sold at the General Office Help Desk during office hours from 25 May 2017 (Thursday) onwards.
4) All tickets sold are non-refundable. Users should deposit their bus tickets inside the deposit box located in the bus.
5) Should there be any enquiries on the bus services, please contact General Office at 3917-1419 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (for bus service on Mondays to Fridays) or Estates Office Campus Services Unit at 3917 8010 / 3917 8214 or e-mail to email@example.com (for bus service on Saturdays).
Thank you for your attention.
Jockey Club Student Village III